[Linphone-developers] Flexisip push notifications

From: Simone Pauro
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Flexisip push notifications
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 12:27:26 +0100

Hi there,

I am working on an iOS project based on sofia sip.
To make the project iOS 10 compatible I have to add support to receive flexisip
push notifications and start a sip call when a notification arrives.
The previous method was an "always on" background connection to the proxy,
which is no more supported by iOS.
I am an iOS developer but I am new to sip development because I did not develop
the original project.
I didn't find any guide or info on the internet to understand how to implement
the flexisip push notifications.

Here are my questions:
How to properly link flexisip library in my project?
Is there any guide or sample project for getting push notifications work with
flexisip?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you