[Linphone-developers] Display Linphone Camera Feed in Browser

From: Lee Melbourne
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Display Linphone Camera Feed in Browser
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 11:02:46 +1100

I am running Linphone on a Raspberry Pi along with a program for a robot, all written in Python. I can successfully call the robot from the linphone SIP client and see the camera feed from the webcam and hear the feed through the web cam microphone. I can also speak through the speaker on the robot. So I effectively have a video call on the phone end but only an audio call on the robot end.

The Pi in the robot has a standard Pi touch screen attached. A browser window is displayed in Kiosk mode, meaning it takes up the full screen. I would like to display the video feed from the phone client in the browser on the Pi when a call is connected. Is this possible? Can anybody advise how I might be able to do this?

Thanks very much for any advice you can offer.