Re: [Linphone-developers] Announce linphone-desktop 3.10 new release

From: Sandrine
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Announce linphone-desktop 3.10 new release
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 10:20:52 +0200

Hello Eeri,

Thanks for reporting this issue.
What is the firewire camera you are using?
Would you mind sending us the logs of the crash so that we can have a first look at it?

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Sandrine Avakian
Software Engineer

Le 4 sept. 2016 à 22:03, Eeri Kask <address@hidden> a écrit :

On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 16:38:54 +0200,
address@hidden wrote:

Hello,

A new release of Linphone desktop is available!

Belledonne Communications is pleased to announce the release of version 3.10 of our desktop application.
Linphone-desktop 3.10 provides IPv6 support, new video functionalities as well as additional codec support, on top of bug fixes.

In this release, you will find
New features:
[...]

Linphone being an invaluable software, may I still report a problem with
camera-less mac computers (mac pro, mac mini):  the latest linphone (and
at least the release prior to it) crashes if attaching a firewire camera
and starting video-preview; audio connections just work fine, so do
zrtp, ice etc etc.  (Facetime has no problems with the camera.)

To help fix the above crashes I am willing to borrow you the camera with
all cablings etc, should it be helpful.  In case you are interested lets
arrange the details off-list.

   Eeri Kask