[Linphone-developers] (no subject)

From: Georgios Larkou
Subject: [Linphone-developers] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 22:34:50 +0300

Hello all,

I would like to ask if it is OK ( legal ) to use linphone in order to create tailored-made apps and then promote these apps using Play Store, iOS App Store in order to get some customers for our VoIP services.

The app will be customised by us and distributed for free.

If we have to get a licence to do that. Can someone give us a contact address to discuss about fees etc?

Georgios Larkou

PhD Student

Data Management Systems Laboratory (DMSL)
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Cyprus
1 University Avenue, P.O. Box 20537, 1678 Nicosia, CYPRUS
Phone: +357-22-892662       Fax: +357-22-892701
E-mail: address@hidden
Web: http://www.cs.ucy.ac.cy/~glarkou/
Lab: http://dmsl.cs.ucy.ac.cy/