[Linphone-developers] Cross compile bctoolbox

From: Michiel
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Cross compile bctoolbox
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 19:27:11 +0200

Hello,
At this moment, I am crosscompiling bctoolbox for arm.
I got the following error when configuring:
    checking BCUnit/BCUnit.h usability... yes
    checking BCUnit/BCUnit.h presence... yes
    checking for BCUnit/BCUnit.h... yes
    checking for CU_get_error in -lbcunit... no
    configure: error: "BCUnit not found"

I have compiled BCUnit for arm in $INSTALLDIR  (root of the installation directory)

For bctoolbox I use the following commands:
1.
export PREFIX=/usr/local
export HOSTTPL=arm-linux-gnueabi
export INSTALLDIR=/home/michiel/linphone/install

2.
./autogen.sh

3.
./configure --prefix=$PREFIX --host=$HOSTTPL --disable-static --with-bcunit=$INSTALLDIR/usr/local/include

Then I got the error. I think it's strange because it said that the file is presence and after that, it will return a error.
Did I forget something?

Thanks,
Michiel Brink