Re: [Linphone-developers] Showing Blank screen until Contact list fully

From: KGarifullin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Showing Blank screen until Contact list fully loaded
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 17:02:54 +0300

I see exactly the same problem

Konstantin Garifullin.

Rajesh Jadav <address@hidden>
Sent by: "Linphone-developers"        <address@hidden>

16.05.2016 15:43

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [Linphone-developers] Showing Blank screen until Contact list fully loaded

Hi,

I am facing one issue of blank screen when linphone app launch each time.

I have contacts of more than 500. When app launches it is refreshing all contacts which is taking much time.

LinphoneActivity calls ContactsManager.getInstance().fetchContacts(); method each time in onResume().

I think blank screen is showing because all contacts are refreshed in main thread. Do i refresh all contacts in seperate thread? or is there any solution? because I am not facing this issue in Linphone app which is available on play store.

--
Regards,
Rajesh Jadav