[Linphone-developers] a few mediastreamer questions

From: Thomas Roos
Subject: [Linphone-developers] a few mediastreamer questions
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 13:08:31 +0200

Hi, I'm evaluating mediastreamer for a future project. I'm used to
gstreamer and like to ask a few questions about mediastreamer.
1. Is there a dynamic pipeline concept? e.g. changing of soundcard
without recreating the whole pipeline?
2. Is there a way to do unicast rtp streams, or is it always duplex?
3. Is it possible to send rtp streams to different destinations?
4. Is there a possibility to do ntp/ptp synced playout (multiroom feature)
5. How to use the WASAPI Interface - website
(http://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/mediastreamer2/features)
promote it, but can't see any code in git!?
Thank you for any feedback!
cheers, Thomas