[Linphone-developers] video window on mac os x

From: Cynthia He
Subject: [Linphone-developers] video window on mac os x
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 15:16:49 +0000

Platform:  mac os x
Language: Objective C

I need to be able to detect that user has closed the video window so that I can
hang up the call.

Is there an event I can catch when the default video window (without me setting
the native video window ID) closes?

I have also tried setting a native window id for the video to show.  I could
see the window resize but no video showed.  If this is the way I have to go,
does anyone have an example of how a NSWindow should be setup and passed into
liblinphone?

Thanks for any help.

Cynthia