[Linphone-developers] Linphone doesn't send Accept header in SUBSCRIBE

From: Tom Glindmeier
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone doesn't send Accept header in SUBSCRIBE
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 19:18:49 +0200

Hi List,

I recently installed Linphone on Mac. It is registered to Asterisk 11.21.0. I added a contact with a sip address. I can see the SUBSCRIBE that is generated by Linphone on my Asterisk box, but it doesn't contain an Accept header. I see the following warning in Asterisk log:

SUBSCRIBE failure: no Accept header: pvt: stateid: -1, laststate: 0, dialogver: 0, subscribecont: '', subscribeuri: ''

Asterisk response with 489 Bad Event. All contacts in Linphone appear as offline.

Should I somewhere report a bug?

Regards,
Tom