[Linphone-developers] Difference in shown ports from incoming and receiv

From: Eugenio Bargiacchi
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Difference in shown ports from incoming and received calls in linphonec
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 16:00:29 +0200

Hello,

I've noticed a discrepancy between the behaviour of linphonec between incoming and outgoing calls. Incoming calls are printed and shown in the 'calls' menu without the port they are coming from, while outgoing calls do store and show the port number in their identifier. This also ends up in the logs, but wouldn't calling back without knowing the other side's port be impossible?

Is this a normal difference in behaviour? Would it be possible to show the ports on both sides of the call?

I've tried to reconstruct why the difference exists, since the code that prints both cases seems to be the same (is in `linphonec_call_state_changed`). So I suppose that the difference must reside in the core, but I couldn't quite pinpoint where.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Eugenio