[Linphone-developers] Linphone compile for Raspberry Pi (bctoolbox-teste

From: Akamai Apps
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone compile for Raspberry Pi (bctoolbox-tester issues)
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 13:10:33 -0500

I followed some previous posts on trying to get Linphone to compile with
bctoolbox errors from February, and I was able to get Linphone to compile and
run successfully on my Raspberry Pi 2B. I can post my modified version of the
BeagleBone Black instructions that were attached by Guillaume Bienkowski in
2014, if desired.

However, none of the Belle-SIP or Linphone testers compile, due to missing
bctoolbox-tester libraries. Is this something that requires fixing in the
source? I didn't notice any compile errors when compiling the bctoolbox source
from Git.

Thanks,

Neil S.