[Linphone-developers] Fwd: Regarding mobility Issue in android linphone

From: Kumar, Amit
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Fwd: Regarding mobility Issue in android linphone
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 22:26:58 +0530

Hi All,

Although this question has been asked in stackoverflow and has not been answered.we have have similar requirement , could someone please help?

I'm trying to implement a SIP mid-call mobility using Linphone as UA and Kamailio as SIP proxy/registrar. I start the communication between two UAs in the same network (A) then I move one of the UAs to a network (B). According to RFC 3261, linphone (or any other UA compliant to it) should send a re-INVITE message to the other UA (another user using linphone) in order to inform him about his new IP in the network (B), but This is not happening and linphone is not sending the re-INVITE ..... and the conversation stops. Can you please help to solve this problem ? I want to know if the re-INVITE features is supported by default in linphone ? if not how could I activate it ? or if you see flaws/problems in the architecture I described, please tell how to fix it.

Thanks.

* Visit us at Mobile World Congress in App Hall 8.1, Stall no. 8.1 J15 in Barcelona, Feb 22-25. Email address@hiddencom for a meeting.

* Try InstaVoice - the award winning app that makes Missed Call, Voice Mail & Voice SMS as cool as chatting - www.instavoice.com.