Re: [Linphone-developers] chatting encryption and decryption feature

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] chatting encryption and decryption feature
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 11:11:43 +0100

Hi,
chat encryption (lime) build is enabled by default on recent iOS source code. You must also enable it before build in the configuration files :
./Resources/linphonerc-factory~ipad
./Resources/linphonerc-factory

by setting
lime=1
in the [sip] section.

There is no indication in the UI that the chat is encrypted, it may be implemented one day.

regards,

johan