[Linphone-developers] Linphone Bug ( Linux / Debian )

From: projectcrypto
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Bug ( Linux / Debian )
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 06:32:38 -0500

Please Dearest Linphone

I just downloaded linphone and installed it smoothly everything is working really well expect my Calls :(

When I Call my friend or my friend Calls me after both answer the call it immediately exit my program and when I check the history of my call it says " aborted " " call error " why ?

please help me :(

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.