[Linphone-developers] apt-get or manual installation?

From: Duchesko
Subject: [Linphone-developers] apt-get or manual installation?
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 01:12:46 -0700 (MST)

Hello!

I want to use Ortp and mediastreamer2 .

If I install Ortp and mediastreamer2 manually, Ortp has a segmentation
fault, if I want to use ortp_scheduler_init .
There is no Problem (so far) when installed with : "sudo apt-get install
libortp-dev"

BUT
If ortp isn't installed manually, i can't install mediastreamer2 manualy. So
I use "sudo apt-get install libmediastreamer-dev
"

Next Problem is, that i cant't build my programm. I get an "undefined
reference to" any mediastreamer2 method.

Any Idea what this causes and how to fix it?

Thanks!