[Linphone-developers] help

From: Viom Kumar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] help
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:58:41 +0530

I am trying to build linphone WP project here on my local machine after getting source code from GitHub repository. But it seems that the complete code is not there in GitHub for WP.

Below are some issue I am facing :

1.       Linphone universal master\submodules\opus,  missing  config.h file.

2.       Linphone universal master\submodules\mswasapi , failed to open in VS

3.       Linphone universal master\oRTP ,   oRTPWinRT.lib missing

Please provide solutions

Thanks & Regards

Viom