[Linphone-developers] Cant establish call with phone numbers

From: Quiamenh Sarza
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Cant establish call with phone numbers
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 12:09:18 +0800

Hello folks,

Im using linphone web for our CRM system. I had a successfull registration to a proxy but when I tried to call a phone number "sip:address@hidden" it can make my phone rings but when I answered the call from my phone, the linphone web in my pc keeps ringing as if the call is not successfully connected. How is this possible? What was wrong and what are the possible remedies for this? I am new to linphone web or VOIP development rather.

Thank you in advance,
Kuiamenh