[Linphone-developers] Stop ringing is not implemented?

From: Gennaro Di Falco
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Stop ringing is not implemented?
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 12:24:28 +0200

Hi,

Lately i have been working with the StopRinging (for ignore the call) for linphone web with the latest version to develop my own plugin, but it doesn't seem to work.

Is this a known bug and/or is there an ETA for this to be sorted out? Or there are solutions of this problem?

Can I do something with this “hold sound” while using linphone web plugin without to digging into C library code?
(It is not implemented and not compiled in C).

Thank you all for your patience,

--
Ing. Gennaro Di Falco
Software Developer

Cell. +39 340 4926504
Mail address@hidden
Skype gennylee84
WatsON S.r.l
Via Alfredo Nobel, 281 - 81031 Aversa CE
Tel. +39 02 944 376 19
Fax. +39 02 944 37 031
Web www.mywatson.it