[Linphone-developers] linphone on Lumia 530

From: PETER RICHTER
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone on Lumia 530
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 12:41:31 +0200

  Hi.
  Writing you from far Czech rep. to ask you why is linphone not working on my Lumia 530 (RM-1017). I tried it a few months before, but it was not working at all. Then trying another ones (adore softphone, etc.), but it's also idle (I didn't adore it at all). And asking my Voip provider to recommend me something, but they have no experience with windows phones :), so they still force me your Linphone, telling, that it has good responses. But not on my phone. today I downloaded it newly, the phone seems to accept the settings, seemed to be able to call, but after reported crash. I also sended the crash report to you from Outlook.
  I would be happy if you could send me some advice how to make it working or fix the software up.
  Thank you very much.
  Best regards
  Peter