[Linphone-developers] I think I've asked this before (there were no take

From: DaveO
Subject: [Linphone-developers] I think I've asked this before (there were no takers)... SIP registration flood
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 10:26:32 +0100

Hi,

I've noticed that in cisumstances where I need to register through an ALG and due the number of registration on my softphone it doesn't cope with routing the replies back at first.

As a result the Linphone (or rather the SIP stack) effectively floods the ALG and the remote Asterisk with UDP registration packets until it times out.

Does anyone know where the code I can look to slow down the rate at which the registration attempts are made?

Regards,
Dave