[Linphone-developers] Change the SIP port for Linphone Web

From: Bart Coninckx
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Change the SIP port for Linphone Web
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 22:24:02 +0200

Hi,

sent this already to the users list, but this is maybe a better place.

As our pbx recently got hacked, I want to change the SIP port so it becomes harder to find. I suppose this is done with the

<entry name="sip_port" overwrite="true">-1</entry>

I changed it to:

<entry name="sip_port" overwrite="true">6555</entry>

But while registering the webphone, it still connects on the default 5060.

What am I doing wrong?

Met Vriendelijke Groet,
Kind Regards,
Salutations,