Re: [Linphone-developers] ARM64 support for linphone-android

From: Thiago Passos
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] ARM64 support for linphone-android
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 09:53:12 -0300

Lollipop (5.0.x) in a Galaxy S6
Lollipop could run in 64 bits if cpu is capable, and is case on this cellphone.

Sent using CloudMagic
On ter, ago 04, 2015 at 5:51 AM, Margaux Clerc <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Thiago,

On which android version the crash occurred ?
Best regards,

--
Margaux CLERC
www.belledonne-communications.com

Le 3 août 2015 à 22:04, Thiago Passos <address@hidden> a écrit :

I noticed Linphone don't even start on cellphones like Samsung Galaxy S6 and here is the stacktrace:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at java.lang.Class.classForName(Native Method)
.
.
.
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/br.com.oi.falefacil-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/br.com.oi.falefacil-1/lib/arm64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64]]] couldn't find "liblinphone-arm64-v8a.so"
	at org.linphone.core.LinphoneCoreFactoryImpl.<clinit>(LinphoneCoreFactoryImpl.java:67)
	... 15 more
.
.
.

Linphone doesn't have support to arm64-v8a. Someone tried to make an 64 bit version of linphone-android?

64 bit cpu in Android Phone will be common soon, it's will be more important than support x86 Android phones (could extend to support x86-64 phones too).

I tried to change build target, but does not build at all. Someone tried something about support for arm64 support?

Sorry for the double e-mail, I sent for linphone-users, but was to be in linphone-developers.

Thanks!