[Linphone-developers] Video problem on android wrapper lib

From: Иван Заярный
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Video problem on android wrapper lib
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 15:14:15 +0300

Hello everyone. I have a problem with video sending.

If i don't set preview window video isn't sent from my device.
If i turn on preview window using LinphoneCore.setPreviewWindow(java.lang.Object w) then video are sent to another device from my camera.

It looks like some sort of bug for me.
I think that video can be send without setting preview camera window.

Have anyone faced with similar problem ?