Re: [Linphone-developers] Add certificate for TLS in Linphone Android

From: Shruti Goyal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Add certificate for TLS in Linphone Android
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 11:05:15 +0530

I even tried  :-

[sip]
verify_server_certs=0

But this is disabling TLS certification verification. But I need it to be verified.

Please tell me the solution. I need it on a very urgent basis.

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 9:36 AM, Shruti Goyal <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

How can i add my cert for TLS in Linphone Android?

I tried it by adding it in rootca.pem, but it is showing me HANDSHAKING error.

Please tell me if anybody know the solution for it.

Thanks
Shruti