[Linphone-developers] Linphone in standby on Windows Phone

From: Robin – Hamburg Free Walking Tours
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone in standby on Windows Phone
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 15:38:28 +0200

Dear Linphone-Team,

we are using your software for our company hotline. It works great on our Andorid phones, however, there is a problem with the Windows Phone 8.1 Nokia Lumia 630.
It's only possible to receive calls when the phone is on, but not in standby :-( - however, I receive Skype-calls when the phone is on standby.

I defined an exception for Linphone in power save mode, but that didn't worked.
And there is no "Leave Wifi activated in Screentimeout" setting available in the phones settings.

Your support in this issue would be awesome!

All the best
Robin

Robin Meyborg
Back Office / Online Services

Mail: address@hidden
Tel.: +49 (0)175 1230 511

HAMBURG FREE WALKING TOURS
Hamburgs No. 1 sightseeing tours on Tripadvisor!

Mail: address@hidden
Web: www.hamburgfreewalkingtours.com

A brand of "Robin and the Tourguides".