[Linphone-developers] Keyboard Controls

From: Ryan Griggs
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Keyboard Controls
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:13:38 -0400

I would like to suggest that keyboard controls be added to Linphone.  For example, keyboard shortcuts for common actions like Hang Up, Hold, Mute, Switch Calls, etc.  Even simple commands like "highlight the phone number field".

Here's a use case - I accidentally kicked my mouse unplugged while on a call. I was unable to hang up the call until I crawled under the desk and reconnected the mouse.  The Tab key doesn't work in Linphone and buttons can't be highlighted or selected with the keyboard at all. (Windows user here!)

Having some keyboard shortcuts would drastically improve the usability and speed of the app.

Thanks!

Ryan Griggs
Hilltop Computing
www.hilltop.net
859-328-3223
Toll Free: 1 (888) 5-HILLTOP (888-544-5586)