|Subject:||Re: [Linphone-developers] [Release] Launch of Flexisip proxy server 1.0|
|Date:||Fri, 22 May 2015 18:08:43 +0100|
SimonBest regards,More information is available from http://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/flexisip/overview .Thanks to its modular architecture and its limited number of required dependencies, Flexisip can also perfectly run on small hardwares (embedded systems).Hi Developers,Today we are officially launching and releasing to the open-source our Flexisip SIP proxy server.
Flexisip is a SIP proxy server implementation compliant to RFC3261, written in C++ 11.
The free linphone.org SIP service is powered with Flexisip since 2011.It enables Linphone users to have their SIP addresses in order to communicate together.
It has the following main features:
- transports: SIP/UDP, SIP/TCP and SIP/TLS
- nat aware with built-in media relay module and stun server
- digest authentication based on external SQL password database or static password file
- routing based on registrar database or static route file, with forking
- interconnected with push notifications systems for reliably notifying mobile apps of incoming calls or messages
- high level event logging for activity monitoring
- high availability and cluster mode operation for large deploymentsFlexisip is licensed under Affeiro GPLv3 open source license.Until a new mailing list dedicated to Flexisip is finally setup, this linphone-developers mailing list can be used to submit questions, remarks, patches about the project.
Linphone-developers mailing list
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|