Re: [Linphone-developers] enabling lime?

From: Peter Villeneuve
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] enabling lime?
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 19:36:06 +0100

Thanks guys.
We're almost there.

Now indeed I can see that lime is working as expected and I no longer get the crash when sending a large photo.
The only problem is that the photo is not rendered on the receiving side (although the download button does work and I can see server side that the GET request gets a 200 OK response).

Here's the relevant log:

05-19 19:27:29.860 D/skia    (5973): --- SkImageDecoder::Factory returned null
05-19 19:27:29.905 E/MediaStore(5973): Failed to create thumbnail, removing original
05-19 19:27:29.910 D/MediaProvider(6336): object removed 376

Cheers,
Peter