Re: [Linphone-developers] problem in contact linphone(android)

From: Peter Villeneuve
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] problem in contact linphone(android)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 12:04:55 +0100

Hi,

You'll need to provide more detailed information and probably debug logs if you want help.
Also, what version of linphone and what version of Android are you using?

IIRC, there was a bug awhile back that sounds like what you experienced but I believe that bug has since been patched.
However it is best to wait for a definitive answer from one of the linphone devs.

Cheers,
Peter