[Linphone-developers] linphone android and vpn

From: Adrian Schwartz
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone android and vpn
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:22:13 +0200

Hello linphone developers
I'm having troubles with using linphone android and vpn,
When linphone starts (on startup) and the vpn connection is off the linphone fails to register, and this is good.
When I enable the VPN the linphone is not able to re-register, only if I close the application and cloase the application cache, only afterwards it is able to register to the SIP server that is behind the VPN.
Is there a way to bypass this?
Can you direct me in the code to the area that is responsible of this kind of issues( routing , caching, etc..)
Regards
Adrian.