[Linphone-developers] MP4V-ES DECODING ISSUE

From: Antonio Petito, Automa S.R.L.
Subject: [Linphone-developers] MP4V-ES DECODING ISSUE
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 12:07:39 +0100

Hi,
I want to use linphone application on iOS to have an audio/video communication with another sip client on arm linux embedded device. The video codec is MP4V-ES and it is negotiated correctly beetween the clients, but linphone isn't able to decode the video stream that is sent from arm device (DM355 platform of Texas Instrument) with gstreamer pipeline.
Gstreamer use in this situation a plugin of Texas to encode the stream of camera, and I know that it doesn't produce right VOS+VOSS sequence before data stream.
Could this be the problem?
How I can create a workaround on linphone 's sources to decode correctly the stream without right VOS and VOSS?

Antonio