[Linphone-developers] [BUG] Sometimes (~30%) linphone-android starts to

From: Andrey Utkin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [BUG] Sometimes (~30%) linphone-android starts to get video from peer after 1-2 minutes delay
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 00:54:20 +0200

Backend: latest kamailio & rtpengine, config is based on
https://github.com/caruizdiaz/kamailio-ws

I use Linphone Android app from Play market, and http://tryit.jssip.net
All calls I make are with video enabled from the very beginning.

When i call from Android to Jssip, everything is fine in 100% of cases.
When I call from JsSIP to Android, in ~30% of cases Android starts to
show video from peer after 1-2 minutes of delay. All other media
streams are fine. In other cases all media streams are fine.

Any ideas?

Going to attach via android debug interface and try to dump debug
messages from Linphone app. Will update this thread when I get it.

--
Andrey Utkin