[Linphone-developers] help: why is callback function of LinphoneCoreList

From: dashulin
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 15:53:52 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,
         How are you? I am working on  Linphone Android v2.3 source code,  I have already enabled the feature of linphone friends,but the callback function of LinphoneCoreListener.newSubscriptionRequest has never been triggered, The linphone app on another phone has not received subscription Request Message.
 i have no idea why this is happening, and this problem has already costed me a few weeks, anyone can help for it? i  appreciate.

here is the source code for adding new friends,

public boolean newFriend(Contact contact, String sipUri) {
LinphoneFriend friend = LinphoneCoreFactory.instance().createLinphoneFriend(sipUri);
friend.enableSubscribes(true);
friend.setIncSubscribePolicy(LinphoneFriend.SubscribePolicy.SPWait);
try {
LinphoneManager.getLc().addFriend(friend);
contact.setFriend(friend);
return true;
} catch (LinphoneCoreException e) {
e.printStackTrace();