[Linphone-developers] Fwd: Linphone customization project (open for hire

From: Rudric Landon
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Fwd: Linphone customization project (open for hire)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:57:22 -0500

Hi,

We are inquiring for help here because we've already tried a couple times and the attempts have not been completely successful. We are trying to build a customized UI for Linphone. We tried some people but the problem was that the designer was not able to produce all the Linphone resource images as the exact resolution and our developer couldn't implement the new design. Since the designer doesn't have the original Linphone screens, it's a little hard for them to design and slice them accordingly.

We'd like to hear what you think may be the better approach to this. We are looking for someone to develop the customized app, so if anyone is interested in working for us, please reply back to address@hidden.

Much obliged,
Joe