[Linphone-developers] Using your own CA in the android apk.

From: Victor
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Using your own CA in the android apk.
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 01:20:42 +0200

Hello all, first thanks to all the devs for this really useful piece
of soft :) (that actually works!)

Now i have a doubt.. i'm trying to use linphone in a voip network for
some friends, and we use our own CA in the servers, since linphone
doesn't use the global system cert store (nor in andorid or windows as
far i have seen), it must be using an embedded  store.

I have successfully built the apk from source and it works flawlessly
(just following the readme on the git source), what should I modify to
include my own ca certificate to the store? or to erase all the others
and just leave mine.

I see a file called "certdata.txt" on the root folder after the first
build, is seems to be the standard cert store of mozilla, is that file
being used in the build?

Thanks