Re: [Linphone-developers] TLS transport and port selection on iOS: canno

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] TLS transport and port selection on iOS: cannot connect to SIP server
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 17:05:46 +0200

The settings are saved as soon as you leave the Settings view (by coming back to the Dialer view for instance).
For more information about why it was failing, we would need some application logs, if you can reproduce the problem.

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 4:35 PM, KheOps <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 02, 2014 at 04:17:23PM +0200, BIENKOWSKI Guillaume wrote:
> Hey Kheops,
>
> You should be able to find the logs in the Xcode Device manager if you have
> a mac.
> I was able to create and account on Ostel.co and get connected by using the
> settings view with ostel.co as "domain" and TLS as network. The rest I
> didn't touch and it registered correctly.

Thanks. For some reason it ended up working and now it seems OK. No idea
why it was initially not working, it still looks a bit unexplanable to
me.

Is there a particular way to make sure the settings are actually saved?
For instance, does the app need a restart or something?

Thank you!

KheOps