[Linphone-developers] Query on linphone web register to a nondefault por

From: Aravindan G
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Query on linphone web register to a nondefault port
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 11:41:20 +0530

Hi All,

I am using linphone web to communicate to a SIP Server which runs on
non-default port 5080 as opposed to 5060.

I am unable to login and always get IO Error.(i.e by giving domain
name as ip:port and same for proxy ip:port). Some forums said give
ip:port in proxy field but since domain is mandatory we cannot leave
it empty

 But when i communicate to any SIP Server that runs on default port
then i am able to register successfully and place calls.

Any idea on how to overcome the same would be appreciated as i need to
close this activity ASAP

Regards
Aravindan