Re: [Linphone-developers] specify pre-defined settings in Linphone Andro

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] specify pre-defined settings in Linphone Android
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:36:29 +0200

Hi,

For point 1 and 2 use these values in the [video] section:
    automatically_initiate=1
    automatically_accept=1

For point 4 use this value in the [net] section:
    firewall_policy=ice

For point 5 if you want to force use of tcp put these values in the [sip] section (adapting the port if you want to use another one, you can use -1 to have a random port):
    sip_port=0
    sip_tcp_port=5060
    sip_tls_port=0

For the outbound proxy, if the route is set everything should be ok.

Cheers,
Ghislain