[Linphone-developers] Linphone Android - Audio Problems

From: Luiz Silva
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android - Audio Problems
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 17:15:30 -0400

Hello,

We're having issues with the Linphone Android audio in certain phones with stock roms and custom roms.

When placing a call from the Linphone App the other side will not hear us but we can hear the caller.

When receiving a call on the Linphone App we are not able to hear the caller but they can hear us.

This is not a network/NAT issue as it works with other Android phone (Nexus 5 on 4.4.3) and iPhones.

Currently this problem appeared on HTC One (M8) running stock sense 6 rom and LG Optimus G running stock rom -  Both phones are on android 4.4.2

I could not see anything on logcat that could give me a clue on what's wrong.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Luiz