Re: [Linphone-developers] ios5 on linphone video call during video missi

From: alpesh prajapati
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] ios5 on linphone video call during video missing
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:54:33 +0530

how to hardware echo canceler provided by all iOS devices.
please provide some information or link.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 1:02 PM, BIENKOWSKI Guillaume <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Alpesh,

The iOS _application_ won't compile under iOS 6 because we switched to the iOS6 translation feature (1 xib and multiple strings files).
The iOS _SDK_ still works under iOS5 and possibly iOS 4, so if you need to target these OS versions, you could re-implement the app using only iOS 5/4 APIs.

Regarding the echo canceler, we're already using the hardware echo canceler provided by all iOS devices.

Regards,