|Subject:||Re: [Linphone-developers] Blutooth headset issues iOS built from latest repositories|
|Date:||Wed, 18 Jun 2014 10:26:04 -0400|
I am having issues with bluetooth headeset support when compiling linphone for iOS using sources from the git repository.
bluetooth headsets work perfectly when using the version of linphone in the itunes store. I notice that the version published in itunes is 2.1.2 core 3.6.99-211-gdf6e200
while the version compiled from the sources is
So here is what i have tried...
1. in an empty directory
git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone-iphone.git --recursive
2. followed the instructions in the read me to the letter
3. changed the bundle identifier to match our certificate
4. massaged the code signing and provisioning profiles to make xcode happy.
no code changes were made.
here are the exact symptoms...
1. bluetooth headset is paired to the phone
2. latest linphone is run
3. the key pad tones are heard when they are pressed
4. call goes through and audio is no longer available through the headset
5. pushing the speaker button during the call allows you to select speaker... Audio can the be heard.
6. pushing the speaker button again and selecting bluetooth yields silence
again... the itunes store version does not have this issue.
Any thoughts would greatly be appreciated.
-- Luis Soltero, Ph.D., MCS Director of Software Development, CTO Global Marine Networks, LLC StarPilot, LLC Tel: +1.865.379.8723 Fax: +1.865.681.5017 E-Mail: address@hidden Web: http://www.globalmarinenet.net Web: http://www.redportglobal.com Web: http://www.starpilotllc.com
Linphone-developers mailing list
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|