Re: [Linphone-developers] How to generate linphone-web-sdk

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How to generate linphone-web-sdk
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 09:40:29 +0200

Hi Andy,

The generation of the linphone-web-sdk is only done when compiling for/on Linux for the moment. So if you need to generate it, you will need to build the plugin on a Linux platform too. Otherwise, you can always get the up-to-date SDK from https://www.linphone.org/snapshots/linphone-web/linphone-web-sdk-master-latest.zip

Cheers,
Ghislain