Re: [Linphone-developers] incoming call notification in ios when app in

From: Luis Soltero
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] incoming call notification in ios when app in background
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 10:34:44 -0400

We recently went through this.  If using Asterisk you need to add this to your sip.conf under the general section
transport=tcp,udp        ; support both tcp and udp connections from peer

other PBX software should have similar setup.

once you do this then you will be able to do support both UDP and TCP SIP clients.  Note that to receive calls while linphone is suspended on iOS you must use TCP.  This is dictated by the apple iOS API and there is not much that can be done about it.

take care.

--luis