Re: [Linphone-developers] liblpc2xml and libxml2lpc missing

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] liblpc2xml and libxml2lpc missing
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:14:33 +0100

Hi,

You are right both liblpc2xml and libxml2lpc are now part of liblinphone.

Thanks

Le 17 mars 2014 à 15:58, David Lesaffre <address@hidden> a écrit :

Version 3.6.1 generated libraries for lpc2xml and xml2lpc. Version
3.7.0 no longer does.

They are, however, still declared in the file "configure.ac":
LINPHONE_LIBS="-L{libdir} -llinphone -llpc2xml -lxml2lpc"

This in turn throws off our cmake-based build environment for our application.
The culprit is pkg-config:
pkg_check_modules(LINPHONE REQUIRED linphone>=3.7.0)

Removing lpc2xml and xml2lpc from the LINPHONE_LIBS variable in
configure.ac solved our problem.

Not sure what the impact is, though. At first glance, our application
functions properly.