[Linphone-developers] linphoneweb cannot render on IE9

From: pinfocom
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphoneweb cannot render on IE9
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 22:02:01 +0900 (KST)

Hi
I am a student. I live in South Korea.
I would like to use video call from linphoneweb.
So, I am trying to compile linphone-web-plugin and linphone-web-ui from open source for myself.
I was succeeded to compile the linphone-web-plugin.
However, I face a problem when I am trying to do video call at IE.
I am using IE9 and a android linphone for video call.
I could see video image that came from PC but I could not see video image that came from smart phone.
Please refer to the attached capture image.

And, I was downloaded a linphoneweb plugin file that is able to be executed include all codecs from www.linphone.org and I tested it in same condition.

And I got a same result. In other word, I used IE9 and linphone for android for video call.

I could see video image that came from PC but I could not see video image that came from smart phone.

And when I checked plugin log in debuf mode, I found error message as below.

"nplinphone-web-warning-vpx_codec_decode failed : 5 Bitstream not supported by this decoder ((null))"

Please let me know your advice.

Thanks,