[Linphone-developers] Makefile refering to absent files in ffmpeg folder

From: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Makefile refering to absent files in ffmpeg folder
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:32:29 -0200

Hi.

I'm trying to compile linphone-android in my computer.
After finishing the git check out, I configured everything in the appropriate
way and run make.

I got a problem: the makefile refers to files under
/submodules/externals/ffmpeg folder and /submodules/externals/build/ffmpeg, but
such files are absent.

Could someone tell me if in this case I probably got a problem during the check
out or if the make file has issues?

I have already did git check out 3 times always with the same absent files.

Thanks.

Rodrigo.