[Linphone-developers] Linphone iPhone-1.3 Not register with local SIP se

From: Cool guy
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iPhone-1.3 Not register with local SIP server
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:34:19 +0530

Hi everbody,

         For some reasons i need to use old version of Linphone-iPhone. I have cloned "Linphone iPhone-1.3" from git, compiled and installed app over "iPhone 5.1 simulator" successfully. But i'm not able to register with local sip server, i just configured - Username, Password and Domain details only. With the same configuration new version of Llinphone-iPhone ( 2.0.3 version ) register with local server without issue. Please suggest me your ideas ?