[Linphone-developers] [linphone-ios] Incoming Call notification problem

From: kaushik parmar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [linphone-ios] Incoming Call notification problem when application in background
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:05:52 +0530

Hi Folks,

I am not able to get any call notification when my application is in background mode. if any call on my extension and i linphone is running as background app then it not notify me incoming call , but at call time if i open application then it shows incoming call in application.

is it necessary to be in application to receive incoming call ?
i observed that when linphone app in background or iphone screen locked , it unregister sip account and when i open application again it register application. is this default behaviour of linphone?

I want to receive call incoming notification when application in background. Please help if any one knows about this. Plz.