Re: [Linphone-developers] linphoe integration with ios

From: rahul
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphoe integration with ios
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 03:19:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sandeep, were you able to integrate Linphone to your app successfully? I
am facing the same trouble.
I have
 - Added all the required frame works in my existing project.
 - Copied all lib from linphone-iphone/liblinphone-sdk/apple-darwin/lib/
to myproject/lib
 - Marked all .a to my Target app.
 - Added all required Header Search Paths and Library Search Paths to Build
Settings.

But still it shows the libraries missing error. Please help me.