We just push a new version of Linphone with major improvements in the signaling component of Linphone. The main change is the integration of belle-sip, a brand new sip stack developed by the Linphone's team.
Bellow the list of main new features.
* multiple SIP transports simualtaneously now allowed
* IP dual stack: can use IPv6 and IPv4 simultaneously
* fully asynchronous behavior: no more lengthly DNS or connections
* +sip.instance parameter (RFC5626)
* alias parameter (RFC5923)
* better management of network disconnections
* SIP/TLS handled through lightweighted polarssl library (instead of openssl)
* SIP transaction state machines improved (RFC6026)
* Privacy API
* Full support of rich presence